We are open Monday to Saturday excluding Statutory Holidays
Our telephones are answered from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. We have an after-hours clinic for our patients Mondays to Thursdays from 5pm to 8pm, and Saturday mornings 10am to 2pm. The after-hours clinic would be located at either of our clinics (Corktown or River Medical Centres) and is for URGENT ISSUES that need to be seen that day. Please call to make an appointment, as it is NOT a walk-in clinic.
All doctors have appointments reserved each day they are in clinic for same day appointments. Please call for an appointment rather than attending a walk-in clinic. We will do our best to fit you in for urgent issues. Of course, if it is an emergency, please go to the emergency department or call 911.
- Please bring your health card to all clinic appointments.
- Please try to arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. We reserve the right to reschedule any patient who arrives more than 10 minutes past their scheduled appointment time, as this will affect the next scheduled patient. Please note that most appointments are scheduled for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In order to reduce wait times for all patients, please try to limit the number of issues you wish to discuss at your appointment. Tell us all of your concerns; however, please be aware that we may ask you to return for another visit due to time constraints. Alternatively, advise the receptionist when you book your appointment if you have multiple issues so that they can book you a longer appointment time. Please notify the receptionist if you have forms to be completed at the visit.
- Please note that there is a fee for sick notes, forms, and Driver's physicals, as per the OMA guidelines for Uninsured Services.
- If you do not hear from us for 2 to 3 weeks, please call us to check on the status of your referral or test appointment (ie. U/S, CT).
- Regarding test results, we are unable to call back patients for all normal results. We will contact you if there is an abnormal result or a result that needs to be discussed. If you have concerns about your results or have ongoing symptoms, please call us to make a follow up appointment.
- Please be aware that we do not routinely receive any reports from walk-in clinics or ERs that you may have attended, and the ordering physician is responsible for results of any tests ordered.